Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am having troubles figureing out whats going on and need help i am scared this "hesitation" is hurting my engine it is very random at all temps, speeds, gears, and throttle positions any ideas or questions to help me figure this out will be greatly appreciated

Brice

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
what have you done to try to fix it? try a bottle of injector cleaner?

by the way, welcome and you have the best color Dakota ever made!! LOL

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
what have you done to try to fix it? try a bottle of injector cleaner?

i have done the injector cleaning about two months ago. i looked up tsb's on alldata and found a couple things two being pcm and one being crossed sparkplug wires? also the check engine light just came on a coulpe days ago with p1197 o2s slow response i am going to get all 4 o2s's replaced when i get paid... i had a refurbished pcm installed less then a year ago and now i am stummped
i love the color of my truck i want to re paint it the same color with racing stripes but dont know if i should go silver or white what is your thought?

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
sure there arent any crossed wires? i would think it would missing if it had that though

i like the blue with the silver, been thinking of doing a two tone on mine with the blue blended into silver

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Welcome to the Z Family from Southern Georgia!
Glad you decided to join us.

I agree.
But then again, I'm biased too.:D

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
i love the color of my truck i want to re paint it the same color with racing stripes but dont know if i should go silver or white what is your thought?
When my truck gets some fresh paint, the stripes will be black and have an "old school" Mopar flavor.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts