Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Myself, I am looking for seats that would work (in my '93 Dakota std cab) and whatever else, so Let's hear what YOU did, what you used and how you did it. (Hope This Is Posted In The Right Place)

Now, I hope that you all can figure out what I am talking about, I messed up and put the letters in the wrong place, on the word Swapped! :(

·
Registered
242 Posts
I had a 93' dakota that the interior burnt out. went to the junk yard and bought the seats from a 02 they fit right in with a little massaging on the frame on the bottom now several of my buddies with the Gen I Daks Have done this swap. You can pick these up for around 150$.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had a 93' dakota that the interior burnt out. went to the junk yard and bought the seats from a 02 they fit right in with a little massaging on the frame on the bottom now several of my buddies with the Gen I Daks Have done this swap. You can pick these up for around 150$.
Sounds good guy, I'll be looking for seats for mine and was thinking of several different ones. Your input on what YOU did, sounds good. Now, how bout some pictures, when you get the chance. ;)

·
Registered
242 Posts
I traded the 93 for a 98 that my son is driving, I haven't quite got this picture thing down yet I am working on it. when it warms back up so I can get back to work on a project. I actually still use a polaroid for putting projects back together.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I actually still use a polaroid for putting projects back together.

Hey, whatever works, eh? ;) Nowadays, especially, if I take something apart and it's gonna be that way for a little bit, I better have taken some pictures OR I will have a hard time getting it back together again. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
242 Posts
I just got a pair of window regulators to put in my '01 to replace the gorilla tape holding them up I will try to do pictures and post. I already did 2 of them on the drivers side now the other 2 are shot. they go down in pairs.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just got a pair of window regulators to put in my '01 to replace the gorilla tape holding them up I will try to do pictures and post. I already did 2 of them on the drivers side now the other 2 are shot. they go down in pairs.

Funny how that works (going down in pairs, that is). :rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts