Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well this is my seond time on here. I really dont know if this will really help. I honestly dont consider myself a fan by any means. Im just looking for advice on my truck. I have a 89, sport, 4WD. im puting a new AC compressor and clutch in it because the person who sold it to me failed to mention that it didnt work. I bought it in the winter and didnt bother to use the cold AC till summer and well... it didnt work. Anyways im about to put in a new one and cant decide what to do. i can buy a new AC compreesor and clutch for around $320 with a 2 year warranty. Or a referbished one for $270, this also comes with the clutch and the two year. Is $50 worth saying its new?

oh ya i tried to find a bypass pully and that was impossible to find for my year.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
I'm also in the market for an A/C compressor. I've been told to go with the new one. I was able to bypass mine for now. Good luck on the repair.:)

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
saving 50 bucks is saving 50 bucks. take into consideration where you are getting the refurbished one. it trustworthy i say get it, if not get the new one

·
Registered
149 Posts
I'm with Jerry, I would go for the refurbished one, two years is two years and $50. By the way I'm not really WITH Jerry. lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts