Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats the difference and which one would i want? if all i have is the stock throttle body, does it matter? can i use either with the stock TB or should i get one or the other for future TB upgrades?

·
Registered
31 Posts
my take is if your going with the dual, you will need the rest of a package to benefit , (a couple step larger TB, and some headers), maybe even a cam.
Personally, i looking to get my plenum gasket replaced and work on my beer keg intake manifold a bit. and bump up a few more mml on the TB.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
but why would i need to add all that with a dual plane intake? does it provide more HP than a single plane?

·
Registered
31 Posts
What i posted really goes either way, of coarse more in and more out gives you horse power. Basically the single will be best suited for higher rpm,and dual for lower... The M1 being gives you the best of both worlds, which seems most people like those, also they are bolt on with little mods.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gotcha! although i havent seen too many other intakes that can replace the stock one. guess the M1 is the only way to go?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts