Dakota Forumz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Wow, really nice truck you have! I love the taillights, they’re the first aftermarket ones I’ve seen that I like for 2nd gens, and the rebadging you did on the tailgate really fits it 👍

The only thing that doesn’t seem right is the wheels and stance, some stock R/T wheels in chrome would match it perfectly IMO, or you could just chrome the stocks you have. And I would lower the back 2” to level it, assuming you have a rear wheel drive, lift blocks for a 4x4 Dakota will actually lower a RWD.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, really nice truck you have! I love the taillights, they’re the first aftermarket ones I’ve seen that I like for 2nd gens, and the rebadging you did on the tailgate really fits it 👍

The only thing that doesn’t seem right is the wheels and stance, some stock R/T wheels in chrome would match it perfectly IMO, or you could just chrome the stocks you have. And I would lower the back 2” to level it, assuming you have a rear wheel drive, lift blocks for a 4x4 Dakota will actually lower a RWD.
Hello; Thanks for the likes, Haven't got 2 the stance of the truck, & looking for just the right wheels, I will look into those U mentioned, have any pics of them???

1 - 3 of 3 Posts