Dakota Forumz banner

Steering knuckle issues

4K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  MikeG 
#1 ·
My truck is a 1999 Dodge Dakota slt 5.2 liter 4x4 extended cab. I need to replace my steering knuckle and the only one I can find is off a 2000 durango. Will this part fit? Any help or advice would be appreciated thanks

#2 ·
According to this web site: https://www.moparpartsoverstock.com/

The part number for the left steering knuckle is 52067577, and for the right side 52067576.
At the top of the page, look for "Search Words or Part #", and put in the appropriate part number and click on the magnifying glass. When the part shows up, click on the part name and you will get another page that has a tab "What this fits". Click on the "Show More" button, and you will see all the models of Dodge and Jeep that used that part number. 1997 and 1999 Dakotas are there (I don't know why not the 1998), but the only Durangos shown are 2007. There are also a lot of 1990s Jeep models.
Apparently this retailer has them in stock for $175. I would give them a call at their toll-free number to ensure the part number and cross reference though. They may provide some clarification.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.