Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep I just got a 91 Dodge Dakota lE 5.2 V8 Auto I trade my POS toyota for it before I show you Stonewall I am going to show you my old ride The Problem with the toyota. Miss match engine yeah I said it miss match 20r top and 22r bottom you ask how well the guy silicon it together. then he rip the fule injection out and put a carburetor on it also the high beams did not work the tit steering wheel hit you in the faces no alternator and barley a clutch ok poor 31 inch tires all the electric was mess up no camper so the inside was ruined.also had surfaces rusted

Now to Stonewall well let me see the exhaust needs to be tight oil needs to be change wiper needs motor or just put back on the heater needs to be fix the hood needs a new hood latch cable but I am going to put hood pins in it that's it

Mine plans are to paint it black on top of the door but General Stonewall just like the duke boy's did for the charger Rebel flag on top a set of train horns and maybe a dodge ram head emblem for the hood. Also a bed liner

·
Registered
262 Posts
Nice upgrade indeed, cool truck man! Keep us posted as you fix 'er up! Like the name, too, BTW! :)

- Cajun

1 - 3 of 3 Posts