Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys!

Names Manny, have thought about joining for a while now and finally had some downtime so i did. Am on a couple of sport bike forums since that really what im into, but since im going to school for automotive and know and love and take really good care of my dakota figured i'd join in on a group that shares the same passion. See you around!

·
Registered
842 Posts
Sup guys!

Names Manny, have thought about joining for a while now and finally had some downtime so i did. Am on a couple of sport bike forums since that really what im into, but since im going to school for automotive and know and love and take really good care of my dakota figured i'd join in on a group that shares the same passion. See you around!

Hey Manny, good to have you here. I think you'll enjoy it. I'm into motorcycles too, but belong to the SOHC4, Honda Twins and Kaw Triples World Wide and several Mopar Forums as well. I. more into the older bikes.
Newest one I have (which is close to a Sport Bike, is the '83 Kawasaki GPZ1100. Got my interest in bikes, seeing as I was born and raised around the Old Indian Motorcycles that were at my Granddad's Indian Shop.

So, what do you have in mind, for the Dakota and post up some pictures, when you can. ;)

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Welcome to the Z Family from Southern Georgia!
Glad you decided to join us.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hey there Manny and welcome to the forum, glad to have you aboard! Any pics of your truck? We'd love to see it! Have you done any modding to it? Great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cajun

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Welcome! Glad to have you with us!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Guys! Apreciate the welcomes, ill try and post up pictures as soon as i get some good ones. My plans for the truck are pretty basic nothing out of the usual, mainly stying on top of the maintance plus adding a subwoofer next month. I just ordered a new O2 sensor, 1 front wheel bearing, window washer pump, and tomm i am changing the filter and gasket on the transmission oil pan, i have 114k miles, wish me luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts