Dakota Forumz banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Supporting Member Benefits
Membership Hierarchy and Promotions

Of special note: The "Z" Forum Network (GigaThreads.com) is not part of a huge corporate network like the other forums out there. It is not a foreign owned network like the other network that competes directly with us. We are a wholly U.S. based operation funded by one guy from Florida who started it back in 2006. The only way we are able to exist is with the additional support of our members. Please consider becoming a Site Supporter!

This table lays out member permissions for nearly every option on the forums. How to get promoted to a higher level, and paid membership descriptions and their advantages. Like additional storage space for uploads and private messages. More storage space in the Member Gallery, LESS ADS!! etc.

It should be noted that no one is expected to donate or subscribe in any shape or form to be able to use the forums. It just helps cover expenses, and allows us to offer additional functionality and benefits to those who do.

If you can't help out by becoming a "Supporting Member", that's cool. We still love you! What you can do, is SPREAD THE WORD about www.dakotaforumZ.com to your friends and family! If you have your own web site, post a link to us! Anything to help drive new members here would be greatly appreciated!

This list will also help to answer any questions regarding what options may or may not be available to individual members, and why. It should also bring to light many features that are available that you didn't even know exist. I highly recommend reading the FAQ to help you get acquainted with forum functionality!

To view this list go here: MEMBERSHIP LEVELS.

To access the payment processor, go to your user control panel. On the lower left of the screen there is a Misc. section. Find it, and click on "Paid Subscriptions" for a list of the available options. If you support us, a huge thumbs up to you! Thanks!

If there are any questions please post them in this thread. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
dodgefan67 is not being left behind, and jumps in with a Level 4!!!!! Thank you very much for that!!!!
i know you just got this started but i logged out and back in, but some of the stuff you get for paid memberships didnt show up, like inbox message count, stuff like that.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Thanks for stepping up, Jerry! Clay has 1,000,000 + 1 items left to go on his setup list but don't worry, the benefits will be available soon.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Thanks for stepping up, Jerry! Clay has 1,000,000 + 1 items left to go on his setup list but don't worry, the benefits will be available soon.
i had heard that. im sure he's down to like what....999,846 + 1 by now? LOL

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
I'm not keeping track...LOL But every day we move things a bit farther forward.
and every day this place gets better and better!!

he got it fixed. he had been complaining about having the flu or some such nonsense :D i keed i keed!!!

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Much thanks to EvBaxter for becoming a site supporter today! Greatly appreciated!
My pleasure. Thanks for providing such a great place to do research and share information.:)

·
Registered
842 Posts
Big ups to bill440cars for throwing down a Level 4 tonight!!!!!!!!!!!
awesome! way to step up Bill!! welcome to the Level 4 club :)

Proud to do it guys. Got to keep the Mopar thing going, right? :cool:

Being from back in the time, when most everything was either GM or Ford, I can't tell you how good it feels to see the "Mopar Revolution" as it seems, taking hold! Yeah, we had some good stuff back then, but at a higher cost, for parts and not near the backing. Proud to see the Growth, Proud to see the response and Proud to be a part of that.

So, that being said, Thank YOU! ;)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts