Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just figured would start out with a post introducing myself. My name is Billy and I am a college student out of Columbus Ohio. I have been the proud owner of a maroon 2005 dodge dakota 4x4 club cab. I will post pictures of her in a few days somewhere on the forums. My up to date mods to my truck are as follows: blacked out tail lights, 31X10 (technically 265/75 R16) Nitto Terra Grappler's, 5% tinted windows in the rear window and the two quarter windows and 15% tinted windows in the front, smoked rain guards for the front windows, AVG bug deflector, leveling kit on the front end (dont remember exactly what brand), black with chrome skid plate Westin bull bar, aftermarket head lights (just the stock looking headlights with black background instead of chrome), and a custom exhaust done by yours truely, i have it coming out right infront of the passanger side rear wheel but i have a flowmaster original 40 series muffler and it sounds really good for only being a 3.7L v6. I am a motor head and a car junkie so i have come here to possibly help people out if they need it and to seek help if i need it. let me know if you have any questions otherwise it is good to be here.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Welcome to the Z Family from Southern Georgia!
Glad you decided to join us.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts