Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
My name is Larry and I am new to this. Could someone point me in the right place to the flasher of a 2000 Dakota Quad cab. Just recently the turn signals will work then stop after a bit. It doesn't matter which side though the right has more problems. I can't seem to find the flasher under the dash to match the replacement I bought. There is a spot on the side fuse panel that has the same alignment of prongs but that can't be right if there is nothing there now and you can hear the other one somewhere under the dash. Where is it? Maybe it isn't my problem at all, but that was the first thing I thought I would try. Any help would be greatly accepted.
Thank you Larry

·
Registered
59 Posts
First off, Welcome to the Z Larry! Glad to have you with us.

I don't hav an answer for ya, but we have some great knowledge on this forum, and I am sure your question will be answered soon.

Have any pics to share? We love em here..

·
Registered
124 Posts
Welcome to DakotaForumZ!!! RamTech is on it like usual!!!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Welcome to the Z Larry, great to have you! RamTech is on it as usual, so if you need any more help, feel free to ask and I hope you enjoy the site!

- Cajun

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome to the Z! Glad to have you here, and to see that RamTech is already doing his thing. Hope you enjoy the site, and don't forget to fill out your UserCP so we can have a shortcut to your vehicle info if you have any other questions in the future.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts