Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even though my weekend didn't start like I planned, I spent some time cleaning up the exterior of my truck. Some rubbing compound, wax, and a little paint helped to freshen it up a bit.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Great pics EV ,the truck really looks good. I like the first one the best, but they all look great. I'm sure all those black marks on the pavement aren't from you. LOL

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great pics EV ,the truck really looks good. I like the first one the best, but they all look great. I'm sure all those black marks on the pavement aren't from you. LOL
Thanks.:) Its a decent place to take pics on a cul de sac in an industrial park near my apartment. Apparently its also a popular spot for tearing up some tires. Besides, all those marks are too narrow to have come from my big ol' Nittos.:D

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks fantastic!
Love the rear shot with the tires and tips
Thanks!:) I tried to position them so the tips are even with the flow of the body/bed.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
yeah, i like those tips too, mine came out to each side at an angle towards the corners, but one came off, need to replace the whole exhaust system

and mine could use some outside love too!!

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Update

I realized I hadn't posted any pics since my last two mods, so here they are:

K&N FIPK (Please excuse the lack of detailing; it needs it.:eek:)

R/T Badge (Still working on getting a matching one for the grill.)

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
nice!! i took my round air filter off and put my CAI back on too.

looking good Ev!!

·
Registered
842 Posts
Hey Ev, Looking Great there, Buddy. ;)

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks, guys!:)

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you, sir!:)

·
Registered
47 Posts
i need to get me one of those new style R/T badges, where did you find that one?

looking good!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Looks really good EV. I love looking at all the pics on the forum. I feel guilty that I haven't posted any yet, but I promise they are coming soon . I HOPE. Love the look of your truck EV great job.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
i need to get me one of those new style R/T badges, where did you find that one?

looking good!

leeparts.com has them but you can get them at any dealer through the parts department

this is the one that fits into the honeycomb grill on the charger so it probably not work on the dakota
http://www.leeparts.com/dodge_charger/accessories/exterior/r_t_grille_emblem.html

this is the one that sticks on, so may work better
http://www.leeparts.com/dodge_charger/accessories/exterior/daytona_rear_decklid_r_t_emblem.html

1 - 20 of 48 Posts