Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a FACTORY service manual in good shape for my 2000 Dakota. I have one for a 1995 to trade or might have other stuff you need of equal value, or will buy it out-right if price is reasonable. Let me know what you need, I might have it.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
I am looking for a FACTORY service manual in good shape for my 2000 Dakota. I have one for a 1995 to trade or might have other stuff you need of equal value, or will buy it out-right if price is reasonable. Let me know what you need, I might have it.
If you don't mind a PDF, do remember that Bishko Books has it for under $40 currently - order on their web site and they'll ship you the disc.

Also, there's another forum that has it in a download link.

RwP

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Ralph. I do remember Bishko, I would like to have a good old fashioned manual though, that way I can bring it right to my truck when I need to, but I will see if Bishko still has it in print form.

·
Registered
2003 RT with 5.9
271 Posts
Thanks Ralph. I do remember Bishko, I would like to have a good old fashioned manual though, that way I can bring it right to my truck when I need to, but I will see if Bishko still has it in print form.
I am kind of old school myself with stuff like that. The 21st century is passing me by.
Did you check Ebay yet? I see there are a couple there that are applicable to mine for around $50.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will check out e-bay. I would rather not use them either, only as a last resort.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts