Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to our newest site for Dodge Dakota Owners! We hope this one turns out as well as our others, and everyone has a great time on the site! :D

·
Registered
124 Posts
You got it boss! Thank you for offering this to all the Dakota lovers out there!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Or the fertilizer as it were.

chithead has a guy close to him that owns a Dakota and I think he's the DSMopar chapter prez and he owns a Dakota so Daniel is gonna contact him!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Yes sir, I just posted it in the truck chapter over at Deep South Mopars as well. I know of another Dakota R/T owner in our chapter too...

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Or the fertilizer as it were.

chithead has a guy close to him that owns a Dakota and I think he's the DSMopar chapter prez and he owns a Dakota so Daniel is gonna contact him!
Yes sir, I just posted it in the truck chapter over at Deep South Mopars as well. I know of another Dakota R/T owner in our chapter too...
yes that would be me and i am STOKED that this site is up!!! thank you thank you thank you to Clay for the awesome world of the Z FORUMZ!!!!!

·
Registered
124 Posts

I'm stoked about the site, and don't even have a Dakota! Funny part is my brother has a 1990, and I've been debating on trying to get it from him for about a year now...

·
Registered
842 Posts
Yeah, really cool the way the forums are growing, to cover more of the MOPARS! :cool: ;)

With a Product like a MOPAR (& their Dedicated Owners), how could it lose? :D

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
i'm stoked about the site, and don't even have a dakota! Funny part is my brother has a 1990, and i've been debating on trying to get it from him for about a year now...
do it!!!!!

·
Registered
262 Posts
I agree ^^^^! Been and still waiting for my brother to decide he's selling his Jeep GC!

- Cajun

1 - 20 of 43 Posts