Dakota Forumz banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Well it definitely needs some work. He has the transmission in the bed and has pretty much gave up on it. I'd love to two tone it (blue and white), swap in a 318/auto, drop it just a hair, some 20" wheels, then plop a wall behind the seats with two 15" subwoofers or 4 12" and have BoomKota painted on the tailgate!

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Well it definitely needs some work. He has the transmission in the bed and has pretty much gave up on it. I'd love to two tone it (blue and white), swap in a 318/auto, drop it just a hair, some 20" wheels, then plop a wall behind the seats with two 15" subwoofers or 4 12" and have BoomKota painted on the tailgate!
"BoomKota" LOL thats cool :cool:

**edit LOL i typed boon instead of boom**

·
Registered
250 Posts
Or you could look for a newer body style 2WD with a 4 banger or V-6 and do a conversion. These trucks can be had pretty cheap, especiall in the '97-00 range.

·
Registered
44 Posts
We should also encourage Durango owners to join up here given the fact they're the same basic platform.
Agreed all the site I was on when I owned a Dak where dak/rango sites to bad they where full of dicks this Z will def fill a hole in the Dak/Rango community seeing that there isnt a specific board for them not full of a-holes and tyrannic mods

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Agreed all the site I was on when I owned a Dak where dak/rango sites to bad they where full of dicks this Z will def fill a hole in the Dak/Rango community seeing that there isnt a specific board for them not full of a-holes and tyrannic mods
i agree! hopefully there will be a durangoforumz in the near future, especially with the new one just coming out!!

although i just went to that url and it redirected to 4x4dakota.org part of a dodge r/t club site

·
Registered
44 Posts
Well since getting a durango Z would be mad money for the guys and would be a bit repetitive I think if the mods could just add a pic of a first gen Rango uptop and just relabeled everything minus the url as a dakota/durango forum/owners club wed def draw in more guys but im sure thats alot of work I wouldnt be willing to do so who am I to criticize lol

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
you send a private message to MADDOG, BlueJet or ESAD (ESAD is the owner, start with maddog or bluejet)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Yes I did have a look at billet-customs.com but did not see a tee for Dakota Forumz, hope one is in the works. thanks for the info Jerry.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm a new dakota owner. a 2004 with only 13,788 miles. I love it. I hope the site works out. It's a bit cluttered and not so easy to navigate. Maybe you can work that out. thanks,,dakotalover.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Yes I did have a look at billet-customs.com but did not see a tee for Dakota Forumz, hope one is in the works. thanks for the info Jerry.
if you shoot GT a PM (thats the owner) he can pretty much put up there whatever you want!

I'm a new dakota owner. a 2004 with only 13,788 miles. I love it. I hope the site works out. It's a bit cluttered and not so easy to navigate. Maybe you can work that out. thanks,,dakotalover.
Welcome! and sorry you find the layout not to your liking, but it went through a couple of weeks of ironing out and is pretty much on par with the other Z forums and other forums as well

·
Registered
9 Posts
hey iv been a member for a week or so now and every one seems great and the site is very helpful cant wait to get further into it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everybody, like to introduce myself here. I'm a retired men, trying everything to do by myself, in the house and something at the car. Still thinking of the golden times when we could work on a engine without all those special tools. Have my Dakota since one-and-a-half year, the first pickup in my life! Joint the forum for some information I'll post later.
Dago

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have enjoyed my time on this forum. I have been heavily involved in another forum and have worn it out and now I found this one. The thing I like is the people seem to be all ages not a bunch of old people like my other forum. I am an old guy myself but like the attitudes here.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts