Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i must admit i wasnt crazy about her at first. my wife liked this one over a couple others we looked at, but the more i see her and drive her the more i like her.
2002 V6. 86k. runs and drives nice.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
only disadvantage is i have absolutely no storage. i realize i'll get some if i put on a tonneau cover but i just cant swing the bucks right now.
other than that i'm sorry i didnt consider the dakota earlier. nice little truck.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Welcome to the forumz... great pic of the truck... i was the same way with my truck... the more i drove it the more i started liking it...

its a great mid-size truck... and after a while you can always trade up...

anything you want to add on?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not really, as i've never really been an "add on" type of guy. i do kind of like the look of a bull bar but i think the only things i'll be adding on are a tonneau cover (when i can afford it) and a JETS sticker.

·
Registered
41 Posts
not really, as i've never really been an "add on" type of guy. i do kind of like the look of a bull bar but i think the only things i'll be adding on are a tonneau cover (when i can afford it) and a JETS sticker.
yeah i've been looking around for one 2... haven't found the perfect one yet...

i like the sticker add-on 2... (originally from NY)...

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Welcome and nice truck!! even if you do ruin it with a Jets sticker :)

·
Registered
842 Posts
That IS a Really Nice looking ride all right! Myself, I Prefer the 2nd Generation Dakotas to about ANY of them! I was wishing they would stay with that basic styling longer than they did, but time moves on, eh? :confused:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Nice truck and boo jets sticker then again at least its not a Giants sticker

1 - 12 of 12 Posts