Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - I'm a newbie!
I live at the North Pole - well, it feels like it anyway.
I plow my pea-stone gravel driveway - which means I have to leave snow and ice to build a base coat - so that I can actually go and get a head 'a steam and drop the plow.
Anyway, I have a 2001 V8 4.7L 4-Door with standard rims and tires.
I want
1) GOOD ALL SEASON tires that are really good in the snow (I commute with a RAV-4 so they can be slightly aggressive)
2) THE BIGGEST TIRES I CAN FIT. I'm talking - no rubbing, but big enough that I can rip the sleeves off my plaid shirt, wear my ******* ball-cap, and chew tobacco - and fit right in!

Please let me know.

·
Registered
15 Posts
i do not know the answer, but, reading your message, i think you would fit right in with myself and all my buddies down in SW VA; and have to plow a lot less

i will be curious about the tires also,
stan

·
Registered
3 Posts
gotcha covered right here mate,...

265/75/r16 on my stock rims BFG Mudd Terrain Km2's ,...

I leveled the truck with the stock keys, and I have a pinkies finger width there at the front.

considering I still have a ball joint problem to take care of and some other 'lil' projects, its the best I can do with tires. They look very aggressive, the lugz are designed closer together along the mid line ride path.

I wish, I wish they were with a wider footprint but I'm very glad I haven't lifted or raised anything with all the other things going on, so cheers mate, I hope this works for you, The new KM2's are frn sic tires.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts