Dakota Forumz banner

what dakota do you have ???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
I've got my '92 Std Cab, that I am slowly building, then I've got my '92 Club Cab LE, that I just want to fix up, plus I have my Dad's '93 Std Cab LE 4x4, that I accumulated, when my Dad got to where he couldn't drive any more.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i love regular cabs, I have had many rams in my life, 1985, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2010, 4 of those were regular cab, But with a 1 year old now, Quad cab it is, ( its all about the car seat !! ) I really like the back seat in the DAKOTA, !!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Always had reg. cab until I bought this quad. been drivin it for 10 years when it breaks I fix it I love this thing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
2000 red Dakota, ext cab, 4x4, sport, before this 89 Dakota, silver and grey, 4x4, got to love them Dakota's, course i luv them Barracuda's too, since i owe 2 of em'

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a red 2000 Dodge Dakota 5.9L R/T Club Cab. Like another post i was told that there had to be enough room for a car seat in the back for when we have kids. i think theres barely enough room.

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is my 4th dakota, first car truck was my late father's single cab, that awful skyblue with manual everything, second was extended cab with 8' bed, then i had a dakota sport single cab, great truck other than the rusted hood. and now this quad cab, only complaint is the beds' not big enough.

·
Registered
7 Posts
This is my first Dakota. I guess that it is a club cab, but I have always called them ext. cabs. It is a 2003 with a V6. Love the truck!!! It came factory royal blue, but I have added Kandy mint green accents. I can now find it in any parking lot!! LOL.
Currently have questions about mpg mods posted elsewhere in this forum. If you can help, please look for my posts. Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I currently have a 2003 quad cab 4x4 sport plus. this replaced a 2000 quad 4x4 that I turned in off lease with 88k on it. Quad is the only way to go for me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Have a 2000 QuadCab and I couldn't live without that extra space! I had 3kids,dog, and wife stuffed in it...lol...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts