Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Been looking for a good forum to join and since there are no real Raider forums, figured I'd join a nice little Dakota site. Seems like a good deal so far:)

So I bought my Raider back in July 3rd. Its a base with a 3.7L and a 6-speed. Its a nice shiny black, and currently just about to turn 60,000 miles. So that's the end of my warranty :rolleyes: Bought it as a work truck and as a DD for when my project Cougar is out of comission, which is pretty much always lol. Here's some pics:D

These were taken the day I got it home

I'm sure some people here know that the Raider is 95% just a rebadged Dak with some fancy sheet metal and a different dash, but engine and frame, doors, some lights, almost everything else is all Dak. For those of you that didn't know that, now you do lol.

My plans for this thing are for now just to be able to keep making payments on it, good lord I'm not used to payments. But I would like to do a complete exterior LED conversion to all lights, incl the LED door handles, those are sweet, and for sure some new wheels. I actually would be happy with v8 wheels.

Anyway thats me and my truck, hope to have some good experiences here:D

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Welcome to the Z Family from Southern Georgia!
Glad you decided to join us.

·
Registered
47 Posts
i always thought the relationship that mitsubishi and dodge had was interesting...and that is honestly..........a neat little truck you got there, very different, never seen one on the road around here.
welcome from another newb

·
Banned
2,418 Posts
Hello and welcome!

Good to have you with us, I hope you enjoy the board! I just saw a red one here about an hour ago! Didn't even know Mitsubishi made a truck! They are pretty cool looking in person! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts