Dakota Forumz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a center console with armrest (preferably in dark gray) for a '99 Dakota R/T if anyone has one laying around in their shop; I suspect other years may work. The armrest/lid on my was broken off and thrown away by the previous owner.:confused:

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
did you get the center armrest that folds down over the bench seat in the middle or do you have two separate bucket seats with a center console that goes down to the floor? i have the former and am looking to swap it out, so if i do you are welcome to have my armrest if that is what you are looking for. got a pic?

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
did you get the center armrest that folds down over the bench seat in the middle or do you have two separate bucket seats with a center console that goes down to the floor? i have the former and am looking to swap it out, so if i do you are welcome to have my armrest if that is what you are looking for. got a pic?
I have the bucket seats with the latter as you described. The whole thing is all busted up.:(

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
dang, cant help you with that one. im sure you could find one in a junkyard i bet. i think all the regular cabs came with that middle console

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have an 04 Dakota quad cab sxt that didn't come with a console. Anyone have any recomendations for an after market console?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I replaced the split bench in my 96 with console and buckets I found at a junkyard 150 miles from my home. I searched online at car-part.com. I've used this site a lot to find parts for several vehicles. Not an advertisement for it just a real useful site.

·
Registered
8 Posts
dodge parts

I have a 1999 darango that i have the center consal out of it had the bucket seats with the consul that gose all the way to the floor i think this is what you are looking for if so let me know. I also have many other parts and im looking for others as well.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
i found someone on criagslist locally who had 2 dakotas he was trying to sell and asked him if he had the center console like the one you want Ev (and me for that matter, want to not have bench seats with that fold down arm rest). replied to his add and he said he did have one so i drove on over, not very far

get there and the one he had was the one i dont want. then he said he had another one and pulled it out of the house and it was the same also LOL so no sale for me, the search continues

but i did meet another Mopar nut who works at a fabrication shop and is working on a Cuda as well. hopefully will get him to join up here and at DSM.

plus i might be getting a custom made steel roll pan or a fiberglass one he has collecting dust soon!!!

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i found someone on criagslist locally who had 2 dakotas he was trying to sell and asked him if he had the center console like the one you want Ev (and me for that matter, want to not have bench seats with that fold down arm rest). replied to his add and he said he did have one so i drove on over, not very far

get there and the one he had was the one i dont want. then he said he had another one and pulled it out of the house and it was the same also LOL so no sale for me, the search continues

but i did meet another Mopar nut who works at a fabrication shop and is working on a Cuda as well. hopefully will get him to join up here and at DSM.

plus i might be getting a custom made steel roll pan or a fiberglass one he has collecting dust soon!!!
The search continues indeed...

BTW, Dwight sent me his mod list; very impressive. Have you invited him to join us? Or is he here already?

·
Registered
698 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but I have a center seat from an 06 for sale. It has the folding armrest / storage compartment. It was attached to the front bucket seats, but you could fab up some brackets to mount it to the floor. Not even sure about any fitment compatibilities, but here are a few pics. Shoot me a PM if you're interested, or any questions.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts